Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What a wonderful life...BULLSHIT....

I gotta say, for the most part I'm a realist. Well kind of a bitch. Tisk Tisk, minor details. Either way I say it like it is. I love my kids, will I slap the joyous smile off their face if they spray me with the garden hose? ABSOLUTLY! I'm not "that" over achieving mom who tries to convince all the neighborhood mom squad that I'm going to bake organic dinners when I grab a Costco lasagna and call it a night ( unless its a fend for yourself night and in that case they better hope there is some cans of clam chowder left). That being said I do attend most all games, practices, races etc. Do I find other people's children hitting buckets with sticks ( steel drums) amusing? F no ! Really? Does that make me a bad person or just freaking normal? Do I want to bit*h slap that girl that fouled my daughter in her basketball game...DUH! Today I've had one too many " mom I'm staaaarving" "mom can I buy this app on the X box? it's only the same price as silence..."that's a YES . Mom mom mom mom OMFG that word is starting to feel like when my sweet little perfect kids sprayed me in the face with the garden hose! Can today be over like NOW!

P.S. The reason my roots are so white trash is because of the silence I've been paying for in Microsoft points for the X box. DEAL WITH IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment