Wednesday, January 15, 2014

First post of the way it was and the way it is. This is not my first blog. I used to be a regular blogger until I got divorced....for the second time. 3 years later and I'm ready to come back into cyber space and share all. YES , ALL ! The nitty gritty not so socially correct daily life I live. For those of you who know me personally, don't worry. I wont use your name in my stories. For those of you who DONT know me here are some fun facts: I have been married twice AND divorced twice. I am still good friends with both the ex's and I look like a freak show at every one of my kids events, such as birthdays , school conferences, games etc. because I come strolling in with 2 different baby daddy's and we all sit TOGETHER. I know in our society we are supposed to hold grudges and hate our ex's but I like to stick out in a crowd ! I have a daughter from my first marriage and 2 boys from my second marriage so I came out on top. I am a full time student, I coach 3-10 year olds soccer, T-ball and basketball, I love kids ( in small doses ).I've been skydiving twice, traveled all across America and Mexico. I prefer red wine over white but if I'm watching my calories I drink Vodka citron with soda water NOT TONIC WATER ! I think Victoria's secret yoga pants are a gift from god, clipping my boy's nails is literally torture for all and I've let all 3 kids sleep in my bed until last night. I like country living but going to the city makes me feel like a grown up. My weight fluctuates by 10 lbs daily and I will be complaining about this so get used to it. I keep my friends with boats on my priority list to keep in contact with, and my kids think I'm crazy as you will probably agree after a while. I have many certificates such as graduating from a rehab center as a guest, 2 divorce certificates and I completed 2 parenting classes (one for each divorce). If you couldn't tell I have a dry, sick and twisted sense of humor so don't take what I say to heart for heavens sake. I love makeup , pink and ANYTHING that is shiny like glitter. I watch old movies over and over again and I play my new favorite song everyday, all day until I get a new favorite song. I've been thrown through the windshield of a car at 85 MPH, been shot with a 9mm hallow point and lost 4 liters of blood the last time I gave birth. I think my 9  lives are almost up. .and it should be some good blogging getting there! I'm a picture freak so I'll post pics on almost every post. If you don't want to read my blog then f*ck you...just joking! Just hit delete, simple. Welcome to my world....

3 comments: